We aim to process your order within one business day following your order being received. If you would like to cancel your order once it has been placed, please contact us as soon as possible on 01279 718 807 and if your order has not yet been despatched we should be able to cancel it for you. However, if your order has already been despatched from our warehouse we will not be able to cancel your order.
You have 14 days from the date that your order was delivered to return any incorrect or faulty items. To be eligible for a return, the goods must be unused and in the original packaging. You will be responsible for the costs of sending the goods back to us, unless we have agreed to cover the cost in advance of the goods being received back.
To arrange a return please contact us on 01279 718 807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have received your returned goods, we will inspect them and notify you that we have received your returned items. If your return is approved we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment within seven days.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- These Conditions form part of the Contract and will override any conditions of yours which are inconsistent with them. No waiver or alteration or modification of these Conditions shall be valid unless in writing and signed by a Director.
- You may only take discounts previously agreed in writing and only within the time limits allowed. Prices will be honoured where possible but we do reserve the right to increase the price of any undelivered goods by a fair proportion should our own costs increase.
- Any date for delivery is intended as an estimate only and all orders are accepted subject to availability. We shall not be liable in any way for late delivery or if we are unable to supply all or any of the goods for reasons beyond our control. Payments should be made within 30 days of invoice, unless otherwise agreed.
- We reserve the right to charge interest at a rate of 4% above the base lending rate of our bankers from time to time on all overdue payments.
- Risk in the goods shall pass on delivery but the legal property and the title in them shall remain ours until the happening of the first of the following events:-
- Payment by you in full of the price of the goods and of all other things sold or delivered by us to you.
- Performance by you of any bona fide subcontract of sale of the goods at their true value (you being hereby given authority to enter into such subcontracts notwithstanding that the property therein remains with us by virtue of these terms).
The goods shall at all time be stored or kept and marked or distinguished so as to be easily identifiable as our property and in particular records shall be kept of their individual whereabouts and should they be the subject of a subcontract of sale permitted hereunder, records shall be kept of the purchasers thereof and of the prices at which the same are agreed to be sold.
All amounts receivable by you pursuant to any subcontract of sale of the goods permitted hereunder, being receivable upon a sale of our property, shall be collected for and held in trust for us, to the extent that such amounts do not exceed the total debt owed by you to us in respect of goods and of the price of all other things sold or delivered by us to you.
- You must notify us within 14 days of the Invoice Date of any non-delivery or short delivery. Any other complaints concerning quality, breakages or otherwise must be notified to us within 3 days of delivery. You will be responsible for the first 5% of the invoiced amount in respect of breakages of earthenware, glass and china as per the trade custom. Where we have agreed to the return of goods the carriage to our premises will be your expense. Our liability to you in respect of any cost or damages suffered by you in respect of any breach of contract or negligence by us shall be limited to the invoiced price of the goods and where the claim is for delivery of any defective goods our liability shall be limited (at our discretion) to replacement of the defective goods or a credit for them.
- DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998 NOTICE: Where you provide us with personal data, we will hold that data securely in confidence and will process that data for the purpose of establishing an account in order that we can supply ordered merchandise to you. When considering your application for credit facilities we may consult with and disclose the data provided to credit reference agencies, banks, credit insurers, other traders and responsible organisations within or outside your business and that such third parties may process the data. Under this Act, you have the right to know what data we hold on you and you may request this from us in writing.
- VARIATIONS OF THE GOODS:
- We reserve the right to vary the Goods where in our absolute discretion we consider it necessary to carry out the main purpose of this contract.
- We will endeavour to carry out all reasonable variations to the Goods requested by you but shall not be obliged to accept any such request for variation and shall be entitled to make a reasonable price adjustment consequent upon any variation accepted.
- FORCE MAJEURE: If events beyond our reasonable control prevent us from performing our obligations hereunder we may without liability cancel this contract. This Contract is not binding in the event of any new Customs regulations or import prohibitions.
- COPYRIGHT ETC., INFRINGEMENT: You shall be solely responsible for the consequences of any patent, trademark, design, copyright or other infringement of commercial rights resulting from your specification, design or use of the Goods and you shall fully indemnify us in respect of all claims, demands, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses incurred by us as a result of such infringement or alleged infringement.
- EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS: For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this contract shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of this contract.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
- JURISDICTION: This contract shall be interpreted according to English law and only the English Court shall (and you hereby accept the jurisdiction of such Courts, where in England or elsewhere, as we may nominate to) try any action out of this contract.
- This contract embodies and sets forth the entire contract, agreement and understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior oral or written contracts, agreements, understanding, representations or arrangements relating to the subject matter of this contract. Neither party shall be entitled to rely on any contract, agreements, understanding, representations or arrangement not expressly set forth in this contract save for any representation made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided elsewhere in this contract, this contract may be varied only by a document signed by both of the parties making express reference to this clause.